Yamaha Motor Company Limited is a Japanese manufacturer of motorcycles, marine products such as boats and outboard motors, and other motorized products. The company was established in 1955 upon separation from Yamaha Corporation (however Yamaha Corporation is still the largest private company shareholder with 9.92%, as of 2019), and is headquartered in Iwata, Shizuoka, Japan. The company conducts development, production and marketing operations through 109 consolidated subsidiaries as of 2012.
- Yamaha MT-15 Indian Version MotorbikeSpecial Price BDT 288,800 Regular Price BDT 380,000 24 % OFF
- Yamaha XSR 155 CCSpecial Price BDT 395,200 Regular Price BDT 520,000 24 % OFF
- Yamaha FZS V3 BS6 Motorbike 2021Special Price BDT 205,200 Regular Price BDT 270,000 24 % OFF
- YAMAHA R15 INDO VERSIONSpecial Price BDT 395,200 Regular Price BDT 520,000 24 % OFF
- YAMAHA R15 THAI VERSIONSpecial Price BDT 418,000 Regular Price BDT 550,000 24 % OFF
- Yamaha R15 V3 Indonesia 2021 SilverBDT 525,000
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 IndianSpecial Price BDT 323,000 Regular Price BDT 425,000 24 % OFF