Hero Motocorp Ltd., formerly Hero Honda, is an Indian motorcycle and scooter manufacturer based in New Delhi, India. The company is the largest two-wheeler manufacturer in the world, and also in India, where it has a market share of about 46% in the two-wheeler category. The 2006 Forbes list of the 200 World's Most Respected Companies has Hero Honda Motors ranked at #108. On 31 March 2013, the market capitalisation of the company was ₹308 billion (US$4.3 billion). "Hero" is the brand name used by the Munjal brothers for their flagship company, Hero Cycles Ltd. A joint venture between the Hero Group and Honda Motor Company was established in 1984 as the Hero Honda Motors Limited at Dharuhera, India. Munjal family and Honda group both owned 26% stake in the Company.
- Hero passion x pro disc 110ccSpecial Price BDT 84,743 Regular Price BDT 112,990 25 % OFF
- Hero ignitor 125ccSpecial Price BDT 95,243 Regular Price BDT 126,990 25 % OFF
- Hero Glamour 125ccSpecial Price BDT 89,250 Regular Price BDT 119,000 25 % OFF
- Hero Hunk single Disc Matte 150ccSpecial Price BDT 117,743 Regular Price BDT 156,990 25 % OFF
- Hero Hunk Double Disc Matte 150ccSpecial Price BDT 125,243 Regular Price BDT 166,990 25 % OFF